Bank from the convenience of your office with Remote Deposit.
- Save time and money by making deposits electronically from your office. Deposits are credited to your account until 6:00 pm.
- Remote Deposit allows you to eliminate courier costs and trips to the bank which also provides safety to you.
- The Remote Deposit software allows you to save electronic copies of your checks for future reference.
Low Volume Remote Deposit
- Recommended for business deposits of 25 or less items per day
- $50 monthly maintenance fee
- Includes the use of one single-feed scanner and one license fee
High Volume Remote Deposit
- Scans 30 documents per minute
- $100 monthly maintenance fee
- Includes the use of one high-volume scanner and one license fee
CAR/LAR License Fee
The CAR/LAR is an optional feature. This program is able to interpret the value of the check eliminating the need to key in the amount of the check. There is a $259 one-time fee.
To sign up for Remote Deposit, please contact Tara Sturtevant at 816-795-4064 or Yvonne Hall at 816-795-4074 in the Treasury Services Department.